Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Three Loves

A funny thing happened the other day, although Dad didn't think it was too funny. We ran into the daughter of our long-time family friends while we were touring a new facility in town. She and I visited while Dad continued the tour. She was surprised to learn that we lived in town now and not out in Dammeron (that's been a while). She said, " I guess I've missed a chapter or two of your life". I said, "that's possible". She said "so are you with this guy now?" (pointing to dad) and I said "yes, I'm with this guy now". She was surprised to find that "this guy" was the same Roland she knew from the past. Well, almost the same.

So I introduce to you my three loves:

Roro, the love of my youth.

Rolando, the father of my children.

And Roland, the guy I am with now and forever.

1 comment:

  1. Thats so funny, the 'roro' pic looks like a mix between Jodi and Rick Lee. You sure nabbed a handsome fella, mom. :) We're glad you're with 'that guy now' too. Now I want to see the same progression with pictures of you. (PLEEEEASE?)

    ReplyDelete