Thursday, April 14, 2011

top and bottom - oldest to youngest


We have had a fun filled few weeks. Jana, Phil and family came from Houston and natually so did everyone else. We followed whereever they went. As Jodi said, "its cheaper to drive all over Utah than to fly to Houston".

If the saying "a picture is worth a thousand words" is correct - and I have thousands of pictures from our adventures these past weeks - I would have a very wordy blog. There were so many darling pictures of all my darling grandchildren that I couldn't decide which ones to post - so I will leave you with this one photo of our oldest, Christian and our youngest, Sarah Joy and you will just have to believe that all of them are as cute as these two.

1 comment:

  1. From the top to the bottom they ARE cute. And sweet. And fun. Every last one of them!

    We miss you all already! Loves from TX.

    ReplyDelete