Monday, April 13, 2015

Spring !

I have a new camera.  I'm not very good with all the bells and whistles it has - but I am excited to take my own photos.
Here are a few samples of the photos I have taken and others have taken with my new camera in the past few weeks.

 Roland receiving his Excellence in Art award from Mayor Pike
 Family members that came to the award ceremonies
 My sisters and I  - Trisha, Barbara, Nellie
             This was so sweet - I ran to find my camera.-  Brianna holding new cousin Emilia
 Before sno-cones.  Jon, Jolynn and family at the art festival - shiny and clean.  I wish I would have taken photos of each family as they came to the art festival before they ate sno-cones
     Roland with his blue ribbon painting
   Big day for Kade -Supported by his grandpas-Simmons and Lee -he will be as tall as they are someday
Cute shot of the Simmons fam all dressed up for Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment