Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Row, row your boat


It is the desire of all our family members, young and old, to get to row in the boats at Uncle Jon's. All except me! Roland talked me into a romantic moment on the pond and I, wanting to be with him, fell for it. The day was beautiful, the company great but the boat was too wiggly for me. Little Josh, Jason and Jennie were there to witness my most ungraceful moment trying to get out of the boat.

We had a great weekend - We all celebrated Hannah's birthday with a yummy cabin breakfast and some delicious banana cake with cream cheese frosting. I believe Emma was invited to accompany Hannah and Uncle Jon on their birthday luncheon in town. Lucky girls!
In the meantime Ellie, Max and Josh came to the cabin with Jennie, Jason, Grandpa and Grandma and we spent a lovely afternoon enjoying a rainy day at the cabin.

Hopefully all our other family members had an enjoyable holiday - wherever they went.

No comments:

Post a Comment